Tuesday, November 30, 2010

fly me :)

hello dear readers!cheers for the visit. :)) how are you? hope all of you in pink of health.forget about the post before okayy ;P hee. where and how i should start?? ehemm, allright it have been 2 weeks i stayed here.wuwuwuuwu! proud of myself.(back then during my school years,asyik nk balik jeeee! heboh sgt.x dpt balik,sometimes smpi nangis2=.=haha)  so it seems like there no chance for me to go back! okayy.  ^_^


secondly, My TO-DO-LIST +++ My TO-EAT-LIST! hee~ i read khaty's blog! nk pegi tgk NATRAH jugakk. sgt berminat laa pasal cerita ni.plus,my roomate nadia told us about the story yesterday +___+ wink3 :) i was like , haishhh kene pegi tgk nihh! okayy,will think about it! then, my deary sis didie has asked me so many times to hangout! kakak, when lahhh kn? lame sgt2 dh x jmp akk jugakk (*_~) vist me herelahh!ekekeke ;pp my list will goes on and on. nk makan secret recipe. choc indulgence pls??? yummy =)


ahaaa,well maybe there's something wrong somewhere in my brain right now which i cant even express.haha :) weirdo! -.-


oh my God,im begging for strength.



dreams come true.
lets jump toghether with me.yeahh :)


please fly me somewhere.






love by many,hate by plenty,
ENNA :)

1 comment:

cheery said...

hehe.tengokla natrah.
takkan menyesal la ;)