Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Struggle Isn't Over Yet

Happy Graduation, Aina :')

Alhamdulillah, I've made it to the finishing line. Another chapter of my life has officially ended. At least for now :P I am done with the formal education. Counting days for my convocation day. I've finished my student life. (Dan bersama itu berlalulah 5 tahun yang padat dengan kenangan). Looking back, I should have be thankful that Allah SWT must have helped me a lot throughout the journey. The years of studying, reading those books and articles, memorising, exams so on so forth are now been paid off. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. I hope these 3 1/2 years of my degree has prepares me to face the challenges in the outside world. 


This Bachelor Degree means a lot to me though I know it was not kebabooom like what, First Class Honour! IIUM grading system a bit higher kot. HAHA. Hey, Second Class Upper wasn't that bad though :') ahhha, still proud of myself for this achievement. I could've done it better but NO REGRET! To me, life at the university is about finding yourself, you study, and at the same time you play :'P Perhaps some of you might find your life partner or soulmate what not in the university. HEHE. Make use of all the time during study because it won't happen twice. Embrace the moment, unleash your potential, but still don't ever forget your textbook. So yeaaahhh, the people you meet, the contacts you make, the activities you join and the fun you have, everything, all of them pay higher returns in both the present and the future than your textbooks will ever be :')


Anyways, the struggle isn't over yet. I am now enjoying my sweet and fun time at home for a little while (I guess). Hihi. Pursuing Master Degree? Get a job? Not an easy thing to decide though. Whatever it is, I will do my very best. Thank you Mama, Abah, Families, Friends for your help and dua. Moga langkah lepas ni dipermudah Tuhan.




Can't imagine my life would be without these people. 
I spent most of the time with them.
 Terima kasih untuk semuanya, yang tak pernah berkira, yang sayang seadanya.

No comments: