Saturday, July 24, 2010

random ;)

salam.hye peeps!
sy nak bercerita tentang pelbagai cerita.ahha~

yesterday,my mind was totally messed.dunno why.tade mood.PMS kot!plus,haishh...EXAM =)
i just miss KL,my home,room,mama and ainul.

*********************

owh,i miss her badly.

.she is the most left.

meet : WAN FATIN ATHIRAH

so many memories we've made together.SKSD make it for us.then we make our own way.she successfully entered SMSS and currently in PASUM doing her asasi.well,she is the want who i shared everything.my sadness,happiness.as time goes by,nobody could tear us apart!i love you.i miss the old days wan.rehat sama2 kt sekolah.mkn2 kt kantin.tusyen pon sama.(tinggal kenangan)



meet : NURUL ALIAH

and this girl, i met her in the school like penjara so-called SESERI~housemate for 2 years,dormmate for 1 year +++,bedmate for 2-3 months.hell,miss u.i miss those days when we were high school student.we spent time together,outing.do you remember?we usually spent our money MORE on friday!hehe~cool ouh!buying ice-cream,donut,air,merapu di koop.at least beli chokichoki before pegi prep.hailahh,rindunyerrr.the one i'll find to borrow MP3.haha.lepaking at your dorm.asked you to solve my addmath problem.(*_^)she's pro u know!if i want to list all,it will be toooooo long.
DOCTOR-TO-BE,i'll pray for you.God bless you, al~


sy rindu mereka juga.
=.=
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.It's not something yu learn in school.But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.








***********************

okayy.okayy.and this is my new life.
UIA,Nilai Campus~



i found happiness also here!im so glad that i have them.luvluvluv.i got mira and nadia.frenz who really care and they would make joke whenever i sad or down until i can smile as usual.i got meny,my musyrifah,merangkap ustazah.hee:)i got farah,izzati,anis,azue,sarah,ayuni,madihah who are really kind-hearted to me.i got shrek who will amuse  me with music and sometimes she sang loudly!haha ;D i got dija who never fails to ajak me to usrah or halaqah.thnx a lot dear.i got khai and shiqin, who are just same like me.geng kaki balik.ngee:)kami budak KL.i got alia fuad,my former deskie.nevrfails to tegur and keep in touch eventhough we are not in da same course.and i got sofia,my best buddy since standard one.ngee :)





******************


my wishlist:

1.kasut
kasut ni nk yg bole bwk g claz since my kasut yg color hitam tu da buruk.when lahh nk g beli yg baru??

2.jubah hitam :)
nk yg plain punye walopon dh ade 1.mama xmau yg ade belah2.huhu.

3.baju labuh
since g klaz bole pkai baju dgn seluar,nk jugak.kkdg x mau pkai bj kurung,bole la pkai bj + seluar.hehe +___+



currently,ni je kot.lebih2,raye nnt la shopping.


No comments: