Friday, December 17, 2010

selingan ketika study :))


hello lovely readers :PP
happy friday people :))

right now, my arabic book accompany me.lol~kne baca lahh>.< my exam gonna be this evening.im thinking of so many things.here,we go>>>

since raya haji i didnt go back to my homesweethome.i dunno what had happened.mama keep asking me: tanak balik rumah ke sekali before kenduri? dunno la ma. worst come to worst i'll be back on 24/12.which is the day my sis nk akad nikah.i might be the last person arrived.since i still got class on that friday.all my relatives,uncles,aunty,cuzzies will be arrived on wednesday perhaps. Pity me :(

i still got exam on this coming sunday.one more paper to go after this evening.yeahh!Understanding Islam,please be nice to me.i will study.insya'allah~so, seems like tade harapan nk balik rumah.mama offer to fetch me after exam this evening,if i wanna go back!if i do,i must be back to nilai pagi-pagi buta on sunday.since the paper will start at 9 am.hurmm,for the sake of my life, I DECIDED NOT TO GO BACK HOME >.< kalau dok rumah pon,belum tentu study! :/

done with exams. uni. student life.x kn lari dr assignments,presentation.and whatsoever. i need to submit my Understanding Islam assignment before midsem break.huh!i've to work on it right after exam finished! about the presentation, i've to do a lot of research. :))

okayy.i do love linguistic soo much.its fun though.learning about language.sounds.words production,many more. ENGLISH is a CRAZY language.believe me people! ehmm,madam just asked us to read,read,and read. try to write all those symbols which i dunno what does it mean.haha ;)

Poetry. imaginasi saya tak terlalu bagus.to interpret then evaluate it.its not easy.lol^_^ still got minor problem on this subject. ofcos, ada kerja jugakk.huarrrgghhh.(sakit kepala).

_______________________________________

its undeniable friends will colours your life right? friends also can make your life ruin. as for me, i praised to Allah for giving me such a good friends.really great,awesome,brilliant. i got them all! im happy that i got all of them that i can count on :P boys and girls...I LOVE YOU.♥♥♥ i genuinely had fun when i spent my time with all of you. saya happy bila anda semua happy. tambah2 yg dh ada kehidupan masing2. take care of your BF/GF okayy :)) ngee ;p



to my dearest AZREEN.eein,for short i called her. sweet kn?hee:)) just be patient.kejap je yeaa.wait till i finished my exam.then we'll hangout to where ever you and me want. i dont care. we gonna shop till drop.wink3~



lastly,to my beloved dormmate: ANIS SYUHADA SHUIB
happy birthday.
ingat tau,all of us dh 18!
may your birthday brings thousands of happiness to you.
ILY...
♥♥♥







nota kaki: sambung study.wee~
mood: nk balik rumah sgt2.
plan esok: meny ajak ke seremban.lalalala






love by many,hate by plenty,
ENNA :)

No comments: