Sunday, December 5, 2010

seremban trip

salam.hello readers!how are you???sehat ke? :p wink3~ aisehhh, enna mmg tga happy ( with expression yg sgt happy ) ohyeahhh! enjoy :) :DD ~ btw, did you remebered? i promised to continue my post on my last weekend when my frens and i went to seremban! hee :)) dh lupa? dh lupa? x pelahh^_^ enna nk sambung jugakk~ so byk photos je lahh >.<


lets the photos speak all :P


meet my dormmates:


introducing +____+



:MENY:

you were the one who made things different
you were the one who took me in
you were the one who i could count on
above all,you're my friend.forever.


:NADIA:

I'll stand by you,
take me into your darkest hour,
i wont let nobody hurt you,
i'll stand by you,
and, i'll never desert you

:FARAHLEE:

do what you will,
always walk where you like,
your steps,
do as you please,i'll back you up.


MIDDLE:MIRAA:

i'll lean on you
and you lean on me
and we'll be okay.



******************************



:US:

without you,there'dbe no sun in my sky,
there would be no love in my life
there'd be no world left of me.


a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
 and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.





i HEART all of you ♥♥♥






love by many,hate by plenty,
ENNA :)

No comments: