Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I am a proud USM alumni

Salam. Two years ago, I graduated from IIUM. So so proud and this year Alhamdulillah, I am even more proud that I graduated from USM for my Master Degree. Thank you Allah for giving me the strength to complete this and opportunity to study. Looking back to the early days in USM, everything was so hard. Nothing make sense to me and impossible! The only thing that keep me going is I have to finish what I have started. Saya cuma berdoa agar Allah kuatkan tetapkan hati. Ups and downs tungging terbalik itu ini semua dah rasa. And yeah, I failed not one but few times :'( Probably if some of you read this blog, the end of 2015 until mid 2017 was a boring entry where I was babbling about study, the day I have no motivation to do anything, I was sad yadayada. HAHA.

Master Degree of course la lain ceritanya. Tak ramai kawan. Selain classmates yang 15 orang itu, saya boleh kira teman lain yang saya kenali dengan jari sahaja. I don't have that many friends in USM but Athirah And Hasyani are among them. They were the ones who asked me, "Dah makan?", "Jom pergi Tesco.", "We go here nanti ok", "Apa kata this week.... bla bla bla". Colourful betul hidup ada dorang ni. I am so grateful to have them by my side in USM.

Master life, kadang kadang dan most of the time memang lonely. Siapa  nak kisahkan you, everyone has their own goals to achieve, own work to do. Hehe. And there you go, having my life all alone. Pergi kelas, pergi library, balik bilik. Macam invisible. Orang pun tak sedar kot Aina Nadiah wujud di USM. Tapi best je tak payah sibuk sibuk kena kumpul points join aktiviti. YOU ARE FREE~ Anyhow, I love to go to theatre, or any performance, festivals, acara makan-makan. So yeah, ada la juga kenangan manis :') selain daripada berkelas, research and thesis. USM has taught me a lot! The struggle isn't over yet (just what I wrote 2 years back when I finished my Bachelor Degree). YES YES >.< I am struggling to find a job now :D Moga segalanya dipermudahkan.



P/s: Wanna write often after this. HIHIHI.

1 comment:

mufid said...

and now im struggling for my master degree