Tuesday, November 28, 2017

She is one in a million

24.11.2017. The day my bestfriend got married to her high school sweetheart :') Tahniah, Nurul Hasyani. I am so sorry that I could not be present during the day. Insha Allah will come to your kenduri soon. Hasyani was Athirah's roomate back in 2015/2016 in USM Penang, and the day we knew each other I never thought that we are going to be this close. I am so glad, Allah pertemukan saya kembali dengan Athirah, my schoolmate and sekali dengan Hasyani. Banyak la masa-masa kami di Penang tu dihabiskan bersama. Eating together, cooking, going to the mall, visiting places, shopping, picnic, holiday. Awwhhh, missing those days and memories~ Hasyani loves art, loves taking photos which I like her a lot, and selalu pose konon-konon ala-ala model. Bhahaha. (She takes a good photos, and when it comes to my turn to take hers, selalu takut sebab senget, angle tak berapa okay, SORRY!!!) Hasyani is smart and intelligent, small girl with a sweet smile who has dimples! (sebab tu comel sangat). Dia memang kreatif, pandai jahit pillow and many other stuff, boleh pi tengok Instagram dia okay @myhandmadedesign.



Thank you, Yani for always being there for me. Thank you for always be the beautiful you. I am so happy that our relationship is not just about the two of us alone. Our friendship goes beyond that. Our family knows each other. Nasib baik kampung di Kedah so there is always time to meet each other when I went back to my hometown. (Nanti datang KL, okayyy). Thank you for helping me and my parents on my convocation day. Thank you for always visiting and drop by my maksu and paksu house even I was not physically there for whatever reason it is. THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU! I pray that Allah will protect this friendship and we will have each other and wrinkle together, and our kids will have playdate together! (Ok, berangan!). Lemme find the kid's father first ehhh.




Yours Truly,
Aina Nadiah.

1 comment:

Cik Yani said...

thank with hug to aina....
thank for wish and so many more....