Sunday, May 9, 2010

its she (:

credits to fatin fareeha. ;P
ree.ree.ree.ree.ree.ree.
it was enough to make my eyes wet~



aina nadiah syg~

I sit alone thinking of you
and all the things we've both been through
You are my soul mate, my very best friend
and I know you'll be there until the end

Your shoulder to cry on will soon be gone
who will be there when something is wrong?
When times are tough you're always there
It shows me just how much you care

Although we’re going on separate ways
you're in my heart till my final days
Nothing can make a person see
how special a friend you are to me

I dreamed of a friend just like you
and finally my dream came true
Nothing else could ever fulfill
everything your friendship will

You understand a side of me
that no one else could ever see
You know what’s wrong before i cry
but if I do, you always know why

A friend like you is hard to find
you put my problems all behind
You were there when no one cared
the best times were the ones we shared

We've been together through good and bad
you made me laugh when i was sad
And no one else could ever be
as good of a friend you are to me

Our time together is wilting away
more and more everyday
But until the very end
you'll always be my special friend.

p/s : Our memories are difficult to be forgotten. Definitinely, they'll last forever. Just promise me, we'll be in touch till the very end. Best friend forever. All the best in everything you do and lastly, remember that i'll always remember u. Best friend forever. I'll be missing you~



No comments: