Sunday, May 9, 2010

YOU, gonna be missed (:

my sweetheart,
maybe my one is not really good as yours.
but its for you.



ree sayang,

YOU,who makes me smile
i'm glad that i've you
your existence makes my life worthwhile
to me you're very dear

YOU cheer me up whenever im down
you're always there for me
when i'm in need
your kindness sets me free

time fly and you will go
to somewhere it be
i'll let you know when you leave
my HEART will keep you near




i want to let you know
that im such a lucky person
to have a good friend like you.
im gonna miss all the moments,
pranks we've shared
since we know each other.
I LOVE YOU!
sure,just remember that i will
always remember you
even we're separated for miles and
 you'll always be in my heart.
this is a promise ;
 bestfriendforever~


with love,
ENNA :)

No comments: