Sunday, September 19, 2010

its FUN♥♥♥

i arrived nilai at 11 am yesterday.there were only some people in the dorm.hurmm,boring lahh.what am i goin to do? mira and nadia doesn't reached yet!unpacking all my things.took out the kuih raya that i made it by myself.apalagi,makanlahh~im lovin' it(^0^)went to the convinience shop 2 to 3 times due to boredem.wakakaka ;')


this is the fun time,babe~while i was studying last night, nadia came to me.sit near to me brought a tube of what lahh in her hand.i dunno at first.she showed to us the thing she hold.ngee:)inai yg boleh lukis2 tuhh! hee :D as all of us wanna kill our boredem, she made a graffiti on our hand. this is my first time i made all this thingy.haha>.<


here we go +___+

the pencil case is given by azue.
thnx yeahh!(in love with pink)


with my earphone.(songs of my heart)


started to do all the merapu-ing things.

"enna tamau kt jari2 sumaa.nk kt atas2 tu je"

"hailaaa,sat sat.nk cari idea"

ting3~

within a minute,she started T___T




i just cannot stop myself from laughing while nadia did it for me.
*kena marah*




" dok diam2.jgn gerak2."
"dah la hat buat ni pon x professional"

(in her utara style)

hee(=



DONE~
how was it ppl?

TRY lahh, its fun!



the study mood has switch on.
bye ^-^




*lapar*




XOXO: ENNA

No comments: