Wednesday, September 1, 2010

merdeka:)

hello peeps~salam merdeka.hehehe:)
how fast time flies.its already 31st august and tomorrow will be 1st september.



i just in nilai the whole day.spent my time wisely.hee:)lykelyke♥♥♥yesterday, i wrote all the card raya that i bought at giant dulu2.haha(^_^)wanna give to a very special friends.it might be YOU!ahha:)



even today is holiday,my class is still going.
huh"8 to 12 beb~quite tiring.
i just received my carry marks for one of my subject.
its just okayy!need to struggle on final exam.


in the evening,my mum fetch me.they take me to my neighbour's son which is in nilai too.ouhh,sgt dkt rumah ngee~bole pegi slalu.yeay~haha.(x malu nk g umah org).i was so happy.there are lots of kids and babies.♥i hugged them.give them warm kissed.hee:)♥plus.there were many delicious food and dessert too.eat until full.we performed congregational prayer too.:)about 930 pm,my mum send me back to cfs.



im soooo into holiday!betul nihh...raya puasa is just around the corner!
RAYA MOOD.=.=clap..clap...
checklist: bj raya dh ada,seluar,wedges pon dh beli...

items haven't buy yet: tudung,shawl,necklace,bracelet...etc.etc.
never mind because im going back this friday or saturday.got lot of time to find all those things.my mum pon suggest kn.she give green light for me to out on weekdays.yeay!thnx mama:)



owh,we are at the end of ramadhan.grab the lailatulqadar night!tingkatkan segala amal ibadah~




Regards,
ENNA~

No comments: