Sunday, June 5, 2011

She'll always be my rainbow

Dearest Fatini Wazir,

If u ever read this, so definitely its for you :) I do hope you are in a pink of health. do enjoy your break until september :D during this 3 months time i really hope you can build up back your spirit and strength. i know u can do. dont think about it too much and now is the best time for you to make yourself free and to find solace i guess. let bygones be bygones. i know it hurts and hard. but somehow u still have to look forward and move on. im gonna miss all the time chatting with you, skype-ing, IM-ing, sharing problem, thoughts, opinions and songs~ we love almost the same genre :) and i hope we can meet again soon (^0^) whenever you need me, u can reach me anytime. i'll always be there for you. although distance make us far apart, for sure you are in Kelantan and me in KL, just remember i'll always be by your side. do keep in touch. text me if there's anything :D take care, young girl.ILY.♥♥♥


gambar lama -.-
whenever you feel down, just listen to the songs.
it might help :D



Salam Sayang,
Enna♥♥♥

1 comment:

fatini.wazir said...

ennaaaa; thanx for everythng; u r the best friend ever lah kan; lots n lots of things ive shared with you; ouh yeah; dont worry too much bout me; im gonna be okay; heee; wanna b so GAGAH as u said lah kan :) xoxox