Wednesday, June 1, 2011

you are what you think you are




Well, im still enjoying my holiday. hee :D sedarlah aina,awk tu ahad ni dah nak balik campus. my life? my study? yeah, fyi im still a foundation student. i still got one more semester bfo im done. so for those who has graduated, congratulations! enjoy your well-deserved break before entering main campus. Goodluck,buddies!

at the moment when the result has released, i was not in my house. im in Kedah (as you can see in my previous post). so there's no internet connection. i remembered Filzah wrote in her blog about, What if there's no technologies? hurmm, how we gonna live? how can i check my result? plus, some frens were texting me asking about result. haaaaiishhh, im so worried. then malam tu jugak, faralee check kan result aina :P thanks :) alhamdulillah. thats all i can say. my result can be considered biasa2 sahaja -.-

so lets check it out -.- the subjects that i'll learn :P

(: Oral Communication
(: Drama
(: Grammar
(: Computer
(: Intro to Human Science


Go aina, go! Have faith.Allah knows better. insya'allah, it would be my last semester for my foundation as a Ben student.(im taking English)or some people might say it TESL~. i know some of you might say my course is too easy unlike medic or engineering. i dont care what people say anymore but to me this course really challenge my mind. we also need to struggle like others do.

I'll just look forward and never step back -.- i'll strive and survive for success. i'll jump high as i can to achieve my dream :D and yes my fren once said- to those who think English is veryyy easy course, you are soooo wrong man!- try lahhh.baru tau! ^_^ im proud and so lucky that i chose this path,and dont you ever think that we have NO future. well, not everyone can be a doctor or engineer :)



Love,
Aina Nadiah

1 comment:

Arahmyad said...

go aina go!! haha