Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya ;p



Assalamualaikum :) how are you dear readers?
I am fine and Selamat Hari Raya.


I hope all of you had a great time with families and relatives.it is the time for you to gather and catch up everything.okay people, i came back to KL on Friday and arrived at 1 am. so Saturday laaaah kaaan. hehe ;p i had a blast raya. Alhamdulillah. i got the chance to meet my big family during our family day especially my pweety, beautiful, and handsome cuzzies~


Jyeeeaaaah, lets enjoy some of my raya photos :)


1st Syawal :) - celebrated in KL~

with abah and angah

at Abg Long's house



2nd Syawal :) - Penang and Kedah

arrived Penang in the afternoon and headed to Kedah at 5pm. so tiring.



3rd Syawal :) - Family Gathering at Putri Ayu Chalet

at Sg Tiang :)

with my beloved cousin. taller than me ouh!baru F3 :P

celebrating maman and mamin's bday at Putri Ayu. spot, where is she? hehe.



4th Syawal :) - meet my grandpa again at Penang after the closing ceremony of family day. then off to Kuala Lumpur at night~ will upload the photos soon.



5th Syawal :) - beraya with friends.

Azam's

Aimi's

Aliyah's

i-Zen Kiara :) we were dormmates!gonna miss you aliyah~



Ok peeps, i got to go. i am going back to Nilai.hukhuk.for those who will enroll at any universities, all the best guys.I had learnt so much about families and friends. our bond between cousins become stronger than before. I am happy when they are around.I miss them already.and Dearest Aliyah, all the best dekat UK nnt. if ada masa, i will send you.will be missing you.


Wassalam.



Regards,
Aina Nadiah.






No comments: