Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reading





Final examination is just around the corner. I know I should read and revise all the notes and books. but somehow I cannot run from reading novel.Its a passion :D Yeah, I just finished reading A Walk To Remember. eventhough i've watched the movie for several times, believe me = :P the novel is much more interesting and touching. awww :') I wish I could have all the novels suits with my mood and taste. Hihi. Someday maybe =) bye.




p/s : thinking of to sell all my twilight series novel.I have them all.




Aina Nadiah :)

3 comments:

Siti Hajar said...

hi Aina Nadiah! banyak nyer novellll~
Scha pun ade collection twilight saga. Tapi Scha rase macam nak simpan je sebab best sangat citer dye.

btw, gudluck exam dear :)

Aina Nadiah said...

hai, i just love to buy novels.
i have them all, but the last two x baca pun lagi.still dlm plastic.haha.
the story best jugak la,but aina tak suka vampire! hehe.

i am sure u read cecelia ahern's collections~ :))

thanks you, Scha! ( mcm artis la awk )

Siti Hajar said...

owh rilly.. I also got cecilia ahern's collection. i luv every single cover of the books! just look so nice :)
also got little black dress collction. because its small and compatible. and luv it <3

Nama je macam artis, orang nyer tak pun ;)