Monday, October 3, 2011

Rumahku Syurgaku





Yeah, I am home. insya'allah, tamatlah pengajian saya di CFSIIUM,Nilai. thumbs up. yes, i managed to control myself as i did not burst into tears at all. dunno why, maybe the feeling to go back home is really high. I gonna miss the place. NILAI. so much memories there. later, I'll share with you guys. 


enjoying our last moment at Nilai




about this photo, aina tiru Nabiha, one of my dormmates-since she did put the photo of her siblings during raya as her lappy wallpaper :) i really miss them and now yeay! FULL HOUSE :))
errkk, i dunno why, sometimes if people see this photo for the first time, mesti tanya pasal my abang, cakap handsome laaah~ haha.




And ofcos, in my head, there are so many things that I've been thinking about.
we'll see.


p/s: my brother dah bertunang semalam. too bad I can't attend :( Semoga ke jinjang pelamin.


Gembira,
Aina Nadiah.

No comments: