Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Count your blessings

Indeed, Allah works in a mysterious way to His servants. Magical. The way beyond what I imagine. Living here, going through this postgraduate journey, and dealing with these stuffs always made me cry. Feeling down, demotivated, you just tell me what any other negative emotions that I could feel ;'( I am not always strong, but I do not easily give up. The time when I feel lonely, there come a friend or two who will ask me for dinner, who will cheers me, who will hold my hands and say we can do this. This is just a phase, temporarily. Luckily, around me are all the people who always ALWAYS spread the positive vibes! The people who did not judge me for who am I. (or they judge inside, hehe) People with a kind and beautiful soul. You are all so so pretty inside out. I was too overwhelmed with too much kindness that people showered me. I am very grateful and thankful, Alhamdulillah. Thank you, Allah.


I AM FOREVER BLESSED!!


"So, which of His favour will you deny?"

No comments: