Sunday, October 17, 2010

boys,


im not okayy.i burst into tears while writing this post.


boys, please dont play with girls.
they are too fragile!





boys, just confess in a very beatiful ways (IF).







leave to God. have faith~



its hurt!



at this time, no turning back!




bestfrens,i miss you damn much.
i wanna spill out everything.
tp aina x nk susahkn korg.
sumaa pon tga bz.
nk exam.byk assignment,tutorial etc.etc.



i try to understand,YOU!really confuse,with my feelings and all those thingy.ermm,again confuse.u fill the joys in my entire day,but sometimes u seems like mad at me.all those beautiful words u said;wrote,i dunno its truly
from ur heart or juz......... oh NO NO! dont play with my heart.and what the heck!!!u emerge in my dream twice.is it the sign of anything? hah,malas nk fikir :'(



lastly,


to ALL boys especially YOU,
dont make a girl fall for you if you dont have intention to catch her.





p/s: its the combination of my story,her story and what happened around!







love by many,hate by plenty,
ENNA:)

4 comments:

Aliah Asarani said...

Enna, be strong.

I'm all ears, you can reach me anytime. Well, that's obviously true that I'm dead busy right now.

Just to think you are my bestfriend, I'll find some time for you.

Regards,
Al.

amfarz said...

hey;
syg;
nape nih???
u r kinda sad almost the tyme lah;
chill lah; kite kan mude; rockz;
heeee;

sayang kamu; ~~ohh
till then

Aina Nadiah said...

yea al,aku kne jd gagah!
GAGAH!!!
thnx a lot,al~
you're truly fren.
sure,nnt enna story~

Aina Nadiah said...

tni syg.nnt i story.
not at all tyme,im sad lahh!
happy je.cuma di kala tidak gagah.
hee:)thnx a lot.
syg kamoo jugakk~