Wednesday, October 13, 2010

si jantung hati~




hello.cheers for the visit.
let me story a bit about my bestfriend.my girl.
they always there when i need them.
syukran.thnx for popping out in my life.








first image: Izyan Athirah.

my best friend since F3 as i remebered.start closed with her early 2008.she is so good in many things.sometimes like all those things which is same like me.hee :) (perunding imej terbaik jugakk) thumbs up!!


second image: Fasiihah Jasni

she is more like kakak to me! she loves babies~tp musleh aje kesayangan dye.kn kn kn sesey? wink3(*_~)mmg musleh itu sgt sgt sgt comel pon. she like purple! my favvy too :)

third image : Khairunnisa Kamarudin

ermm,my partner time kt DM dlu.i wasnt so closed with her act.but since habis skola ni,slalu pulak hangout together gether!hehe:) never failed to reply me whenever i text her! thnx dear fren^_^ yeay~




 ♥♥♥♥♥





so yesterday,i went to wangsa walk with them.hanging out with them is always fun :) they make me laugh until i couldnt laugh anymore.haha :) cool is it? awwww. we walked around.played bowling. huuh ;'( ada kisah disini. abg itu sungguh kepoh! relax la abg! x cool lgsg. cbe jd gentleman~ (gelak guling guling) next, karaoke.hee:) mmg x boleh blahh>.< then,jalan2.jalan2.weeehuuu~ i bought a dress! ermm,well :') like it. its like izyan's choice act. thnx dear. ada jodoh kte jmp lg keyh! tata.

and

OF COURSE

we took a lot of photos!














XOXO

confession :

I'M SHORT!

so what?

(:






love by many,hate by plenty
ENNA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:') yup! nnt kte hang out lgi...
sye mmg suke babies :) spt yg anda katakan,, sye syg musleh jee.. hehe.. sbb dye suami saya :D