Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keep on Moving



im dying.
to endure all the hardships.
sorrow.pain.
im not strong enough to face it :(

mood : confused.hurt



"The world would be so lonely,
in sunny hours or gray.
 Without the gift of friendship, 
to help us every day."
- Hilda Brett Farr






i really miss you dear friend. i always want the best for you.
tell me if i did something wrong to you. if i do so, sorry!
i dont mean to hurt to. maybe its beyond your expectation. :(

I STILL LOVE YOU~
i wanna be with you forever.



"I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul remembering my good friends."
- William Shakespeare






Keep on moving,enna!
Keep on believing,enna!





YOU are still my rainbow!




In the end,
 we will remember not the words of our enemies,
 but the silence of our friends." 
- Martin Luther King Jr.




**********************************


thank a bunch al.really appreciate it=.=
yes,i do pray to Allah all the times!
wish me luck:))


i miss the moment where VALIANT used to sing 
The Climb and Hampir Ke Situ.



xoxo : LadyLurve~


2 comments:

Mia said...

aina.....be strong...mis u tooo

Aina Nadiah said...

mia.its so hard! nk jmp lahh>.<