Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday Suprise~



IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
THE MOST GRACIOUS AND THE MOST MERFICUL

yes,and as you all know im exactly 19. i didnt expect anything from everyone although a little hope on my parents.hee :P this year my birthday fall on Tuesday. means i was stuck in Nilai. had my class as usual. but i do appreciate when people remember my birthday and they did wished me. A simple wish can make me feel happy and smile a along the day.

even it is just a wish,"aina,happy birthday".when i was walking to class~

and of course not only that.although we were busy with class,assignments and whatsoever endless works that need to  be done, still there are something from them!i didnt expected it at all. let me tell you :)
i went down to cafeteria as usual to eat together with Meny,Farah,Khai,Zati and Madi as well.and i remembered i brought along my lappy.hee :) online+makan.Meny was enjoying football match at that time.then all of them were off to room.left me and Meny.

when Meny and I entered the room, i was a bit suprised as there was no one in the room. i monologue "mana semua pegi?bukan semua dah naik ke?". never mind.suddenly.gelap! eh,tade current ke?.......
 "Happy Birthday" song blared from them. and a cake~ i was so shocked.




as you can see, there are my roomates since semester 1. thanks for everything guys.you guys are one of the best thing that ever happen in my life.


the above picture,Meny and the picture below is Farah.for this semester i am really close to both of them.okay poeple,act they were the mastermind of the day.i really appreciate it guys.i knew that you guys,jalan kaki then redah hujan pergi Tesco!


the incomplete of us.at the moment i really miss the others. i love you guys till the end.i learned a lot from our friendship.its priceless. and just want you to know, all of you are IRREPLACEABLE.
eventhough it is just a little celebration, im so touched.yet so memorable.thanks a lot my siblings.



as what Meny said,"moment itu penting".yeah:) thanks everybody who wished me through FB,SMS,called~
and i would like to say,sorry azim.!i was talking to other when u called me.yeah,faiz called time tu. eventhough you've to wait just to wish me,i really appreciate it!and thanks a lot for dropping by dataran and gave brownies and tiramisu :) wee~ and Eka,Anna ingat eka nyanyi bfo bday tu.thanx taw.

and right after Muet on Saturday.my family came~yeay :) mama bawak pi makan2. and my sis gave a present. Romp shirt! and today,just now! my mum gave me something."nah,hadiah birthday"."thanks ma" hee:) mama bg perfume!

May God bless you all.as i am getting older, im hoping the best in everything i do.
hey,age is only a number peeps.(my twin sis wrote in her blog)

thats all.
Have a nice day.



lots of love,
Aina Nadiah :)




No comments: