Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yeah, I AM 19 babe ~


salam :)
act i turned 19 on 12 April 2011 :P

(lambat pulak update)

and thanks to all the wishes friends ; via FB.sms.
and some who called me.
really appreciate it.
may Allah bless you all.

she is 19.


and im not alone celebrate my day!

meet : KARTINI ISHAK
my birthdaymate
my twin sister

pretty :D

and i'm very glad to share my birthday with her. fyi,we known each other since 2010.and become closer and closer day by day.yeah.she is happy-go-lucky!she always there when i need her.thanks tini for lending me your ears and advice me~lawyer-to-be,all the best! hope to meet you soon. and celebrate our day together :)

may our SISTERHOOD remains forever.
you are the best.


and and i got Rashid Rosman who shared the same date~
Happy Birthday mate!


will update soon about my birthday again.what they did for me.hee ;P



xoxo : LadyLurve~


7 comments:

K said...

Auwwwwww, thank youuuuuuuuuu Aina !! Terharu I. :') Love you so much. May this bond between us stay the same forever. <3

symimishkri said...

Happy belated beday aina :) hehe mimi xingat mimi ada wish ke x kat aina :P hehe :D

:: Zahratu Billaurah :: said...

Assalamualaikum..
Sanah Helwah ya Ukhti! ^_^
hehehehe
^_^ Aina kenal x sape ni, b2 (bitu) kenal? musyrifah D-3-10 sem 2..

ambik link Aina ye

Aina Nadiah said...

tini: welcome.love you too<3
live your life to the fullest oke :P

Aina Nadiah said...

mimi: thanks! tape2~

Aina Nadiah said...

bitu: aina kenal lahh! hee :) dh follow ea? nnt aina g blog bitu!
terima kasih tau!

Aina Nadiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.