Saturday, April 9, 2011

Of Loves and Lives !



assalamualaikum :)
hello ;pp cheers for the visit readers.


well im turning 19.to be exact this upcoming tuesday. me and Kartini are counting every second for our special day. hee :) 19 years of living in this world has taught me many things. from nothing i become something. first of all, I LOVE MY FAMILY.♥ i bet everyone in this world would say this right? ;p yes, no matter how FAMILY COMES FIRST! Abah,Mama,Along,Angah,Alang and Daus (me too) :) i do believe in what they said. especially MAMA :D Abah, he talks less.but the one who used to understand us all the times. and my forever siblings that never let me down even for a single second.


and not to forget Kak Anith has married to Abg Long last December.hee :) 
he completes the family.




talking about friendship, i guess it would be more and more complicated >.< as for now i am not counting how many friends i have, but how many friends that i can count on? not all of them u can trust. a friend, not only to share laughters but the one who can lend their shoulder for you to cry on. they not judging your flaws but just accept the way you are. yes, im perfectly imperfect .__.



and yet i've met some awesome,wonderful,amazing people who really care about friendship :) 
who appreciates me :)
 who accept me just the way am i :) 
who will be by myside during my ups and downs :)

I AM GLAD TO HAVE THEM :)
♥♥♥

its not easy though to go through your hard times alone=.=



♥♥♥
in love?being loved?love someone? does it make any difference? ngee :D i know some of you would say its amazing feeling to be in a relationship and to be loved by someone! have someone who can medicate you during melancholy days! all of us might not think in the same way.as for me, i learned a lot from the past story and peoples around me. to you, im sorry.i did it because of some reasons.as for now, for the sake of my faith i choose not to be in a relationship. insya'allah my decision is right. but everything can just happen right! it was unplanned >.< i believe in destiny.

and i cant deny that im happy to see my friends with their partner. enjoy your life to the fullest guys. for the one who is in love, appreciate it and feel it. but dont go over the limit. in everything we do, there's always a BOUNDARY~

something to be shared :



xoxo : LadyLurve~


4 comments:

cheery said...

happy 19th in advance aina!:))

Aina Nadiah said...

awwwhhh,thank you khaty!:)

Ummu Qois said...

happy birthday enna ;))

Aina Nadiah said...

yah,thanx :P