Friday, March 18, 2011

Friends for Eternity ♥♥♥





All colours of eyes
And their own body size
At many different stages with same ages
Many kinds of name with all sorts of fame.
(ADIK-BERADIK)



Whether we are rich or poor
Red,blue,black or white
We are all in this world
And most important we all unite.

(AMNI,FARAH,KHAIRIN,AZUREEN,NADIAH,AMIRA,MADIHAH,
LUVNIE,NURFIRDAUS,SARAH,ANIS,
SHAHIRAH,MASTURA,IZZATI,AYUNNI,AINA)



=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=


So many memories we've made
And even more to be made
The tears and laughters we share
May they never fade.
(Amira Zainudin & Nadiah Nordin)


I am closest to you
Whenever i am in trouble,i look for you
Most of the time I fight with you
No matter how, I still love you.
(Sarah & Shrek & Farah)


You are my crime partner
We become gang and always together
You really care towards me however
We both mean for each other.
(Azuereen)


I respect you as my leader
I fall for you adorable smile
Your tears when watching movies makes me wonder
You are funny,naughty but sensitive.
(Amni)



I love the smile that you put all the time
Makes the world goes around
Teasing and cursing you most of the time
Im sorry dear friend.
(Khairin Adleena)



A friend that really care
All my secrets and problems i can share
You are there when i need a hand
That shows you understand.
(Madihah,Anis,Izzati,Nopi,Mas,Ayunni)



I LOVE YOU ALL
Thanks a lot for being there for me.
and i know i can count on you.
You all are the best thing that ever happen in my life.


Lastly,


she (:




xoxo : LadyLurve~

No comments: