Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Wonder I Feel Like Butterflies Swirling In My Tummy





okay people >.< as u can see. our semester 2 result will be released on 17th March which is next tuesday. ofcos it is not ordinary date for me.hey,its involving my destiny!wuwuwuwu.im really scared. when i thought of this day, my heart cant stop beating as fast rather than usual. goshhh, im so worried.(^_^)

ouh.would i be dissapointed, thrilled, frustrated, excited, amazed, embarrassed when i know the result soon?ermmm, idk. Okay,let me tell you. it is not like the semester before where i just took 4 subjects. hurmm, i have to be exempted for my english! as well as other subjects. im so worried about my Poetry which was extremely difficult. please.please.please.!!!!

OMG~ what happen to me? suddenly i recall back all the final exam question papers. i was like flash back all of it.think about all the answers that i've written.-SIGH- im just hoping for the best.ok guys, lets pray so hard for the sake of us! i'll do the same to you.




xoxo : LadyLurve~

4 comments:

cheery said...

what done is done aina;)
take it as a lesson okay :)
pray hard..


all the best!

Nur Nafis said...

All the best Aina!
;)

Aina Nadiah said...

khaty : thank you!

u too,all the beat yaww!

Aina Nadiah said...

nafis : owh thnxxx!
pray for me taww! :P