Wednesday, March 2, 2011

inside my diary :D

hello dear readers. im super bosan right now. missed nilai and friends. bosan of doing the same routine everyday.hhmmppphh.tu lahh,x bagi cuti.heboh sgt. lalalalalalala. manusia kan mmg begitu :)

act,i dun have a diary, but some kind like my special book. 
whenever i wanna write or spill, i'll do so in the book.


meet : where my heart speaks


the cover dh terkoyak.but i still love!

the first page.Al-Fatihah translation.

i wrote in this book since 2007.i was Form 3.

i just wrote in pencil :P

graffiti >.<

zaman PMR -.-

ada something overthere!
tapayah nak cari2.hee :) just take a glance!

my first time writing in this book,when i've become SESERIAN!


sometimes,i wrote in PINK :D

i missher damn much! AISYA, mycousin~

my chemistry teacher wrote this for me :) yeay~

meaningful notes. so sweet!

poem from ree :)

see? mereka kenakan aina!
 the yellow notes tu given by Nik when we were doing kuiz sejarah.
awesome :P

again, poem from Ree :) ily~

note to myself. hee -.-
look? test seseri lagi tuhh! haha>.<

oppppssss.malu pulak! he is zul.my senior.
i cut the newspaper masa dia masuk Salam Perantau.
currently, at France.
dye byk bg semanagt kt aina masa nihh.

Ferrero Roche! from a good friend :P
simpan.ada some others lagi act.hee :)



now, i got a new book!pages dye colourful!mmg attractive lahh (^0^)
saya bosan.sbb itu post merapu shj!hehe:)




xoxo : LadyLurve~

No comments: