Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh! I love weekends~

Salam.hello everyone. hee :) 
it has been two weeks im on holiday.best taw.

oke :D today i went to taman metropolitan with abah and daus,my lil bro.rollerbladding and some exercises!badminton jugakk.had lunch at sentul.wink3~mee rebus.rojak mee.ABC!(ckp je lebih,ko bkn makan pon aina).hehe.then after asar,headed to Klang to meet my aunt and cousins.yeahhh.makan lagi.x habis2.

as i said before, during this semester break i eat a lot.i play a lot.uiiishhh,senang hatinye.not only you,you and you said im chubby,tembam and gemokksss perhaps.lalalalalalala.my cousin did said too just now.ahha,im just smiling.owh yea, i discovered some factors that make me put on weight!

1. chocolate indulgence everyday! ♥ SR :)
2. having dinner outside almost everyday! (ofcos i can choose whatever i want)
3. same goes on weekends.(night market lagi)
4. eat every 3/4 hours.
5. chew and bite something while watching tv.haha




okay.thats it!orang senang hati~ im happy.im smiling.
because i love the way i am.yeahh,its me!




move on. bilaa nk pergi tgk HMM? semua org ckp2 best!meletup~wuwuwuwuwu.hmm, cant wait to hangout with my cousins tomorrow.okayy people,weekends mmg best kn? what about you?





MY HAPPY FACES :)



xoxo : LadyLurve~

No comments: