Sunday, March 20, 2011

Those would be the best memories and that would be the best theraphy


salam.hello readers.
cheers for the visit.




firstly, for your information.i'll be back to my campus tomorrow.yeah :D hello books,assignments,quizzes.hee :P i'll doing my short sem. yes,saya bersyukur sangat kerana saya sangat bertuah. alhamdulillah! ALLAH permudahkan segala-galanya. so,i've packed my stuff.nothing much.almost done! huurrmmm, to me it doesnt matter about the short sem because i find that my semester break this time is a bit boring!lol~ so,nk study and meet frens. wee~ btw, my mum had brought me to meet doc regarding my skin problem :) lepas ni,elok lah kot^_^gggrrrrrrrr!


in the morning, i went to supermarket with mama to buy all my things like toiletteries, etc.etc. after lunch and zuhur prayer.about 3 o'clock,hanging out with my sister to sogo and jalan tar!shopped :)) seems like everyone be my victim.hehe :P back from sogo, i asked my dad to bring me to Giant since i must buy something there.( hailahh,x habes2). abah did asked me when we wanna watch merong? i just replied,"mlm ni pon boleh".(semangat2). so we told mama about our plan.abah ok shj.but mama looks tired! so we cancelled our plan.(x kn nk tinggal mama sorg2 kn). she just ask me to pack all my things.baiklahhh=.= owh,merapu!

hee (: act ni brg msa sem 1 dlu! utk sem ni sket je~


and this layout....GOODBYE! .____.



currently,new layout!


okay 
19032011.

*Happy Birthday to Megat Akmal Fikri.
my buddy masa kat smakl dlu.he is now at mesir!
all the best yaww.may God bless you.

19032008

menyingkap kembali tarikh ini pada 3 thn lepas,tarikh inilah.secara rasminya,saya meninggalkan sekolahku tercinta.SMKAKL utk berhijrah ke SESERI! meninggalkan bumi yang amat saya sayangi dan cintai.banyak kenangan yang saya cipta bersama rakan-rakan seperjuangan di sekolah ini.zaman riang ria.kehidupan sebagai pelajar.sekolah ini banyak mengajar saya erti kehidupan dan melakar pelbagai warna.


izzati abdullah suki :)

Natasha Aliah Ahmad :))

datang sebagai pelawat!

again here! as an ex-student.konvokesyen~


oke:D tonight i had so much fun with my friends. i miss all of you. you can see my facebook wall.meriah sgt mlm ni. with all the comments and likeyyyyyyyyy!!!!! thanx a lot dear friends. heart you. you paint my life with thousands colour. and yeah i watched the stars~ lalu bulan juga berbicara. saya tak akan lupa kenangan ini.




xoxo : LadyLurve~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kak aina! lama x jmp^^
mmg menangis berminggu-minggu bila 'gila' tu dtg! huhuu.. akk ambik course ap ek??^^

Aina Nadiah said...

puteri: tapelah.mmg bersyukur.tapi akk tau kkdg susah nk terima hakikatnya!kita yg rasa kita tau lah>.< we're in the same boat! now akk amik course english dekat UIA! nnt degree baru boleh pilih. TESL ke,literature ke,linguistic ke.and i havent make up my mind~

awk,buat pilihan terbaik okayy.
im here for you kalau nk tny apa2!
tamo mushy2 oke :DD
but klo nk spill nanges je!hehe:))

megatfikri said...

He2 ... igt ye My Birthday XD thanks 4 de wish )^_^(