Thursday, December 22, 2011

Book Review

Assalamualaikum :D Hello lovely readers :P

I wasn't in a good mood and condition since the previous days -.- and yeah, life is getting harder and harder. sometimes I wish my life is just like in a drama which looks like there's no down. I know its impossible. Life is not always sunshine and rainbow. Yesterday, my pre-registration for my new semester went quite well. Alhamdulillah. and I'm happy that I could help some friends which got problem with their thingy. Okay ya, Hello Gombak and Degree! gulp >.<


I'm done reading one of malay novel which I find it interesting. the title : Ikhlas, AK :) you should grab and read it. The author must be someone who is full of ideas, and how to make the story/plot run smoothly! They have the skills. and yea, even it is not happen in a real life ;p but people can still imagine :) awww :')




Kata orang, 
OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

Bad girls for a good guys. Takkan kot? >.<
Takkan lah jugak good guys for a bad girls. >.<


Kita jangan lupa janji Allah.
Surah An-Nur, 26


"Perempuan-perempuan yang jahat adalah untuk lelaki-lelaki yang jahat, dan lelaki-lelaki yang jahat untuk perempuan-perempuan yang jahat dan (sebaliknya) perempuan-perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki-lelaki yang baik, dan lelaki-lelaki yang baik untuk perempuan- perempuan yang baik. Mereka (yang baik) itu adalah bersih dari (tuduhan buruk) yang dikatakan oleh orang- orang (yang jahat) mereka (yang baik) itu akan beroleh pengampunan (dari Allah) dan pengurniaan yang mulia."



p/s : I'm afraid to lose you, dear friends!



LOL, Aina Nadiah.


No comments: