Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We sure grow old


Salam.
My lovely readers, hehe. I am not sure is there anyone out there are reading my blog? LOL. My past days were good and I really had fun with my darling cousins. Some uncles and aunts did came to my house and did some shopping here in KL :) Then, all of them went off yesterday. so no more riuh rendah, bising bising here and there.!

Basically, I am enjoying every single second at home. Doing many things which are some berfaedah and yang tidak bermanfaat too. hee ;p FYI, my grandfather stays at my home right now. like mama said, in this house we have baby, kanak-kanak, remaja, dewasa, and warga emas :) mmg complete laaah >.< Everyday, I see my abah, the one who take care of my grandpa. He is old and he needs help in everything he wants. 

So this morning, my grandpa asked my dad to cook an instant maggi mee for him to breakfast. We, the one who just see it from far just stare and couldn't believe. Is he really wanna eat maggi me with tomyam flavour? Abah went to the kitchen and cook it like how my grandpa asked him to do so. After he fed him, he will massage my grandpa's body. and i think, some day in the future> AM i willing to do like that to my abah and mama? Once ago, my mum penah ckp, biasalah, org tua ;p kadang2 karenah dia pelik2.

And they told me, right now they are old and will grow older if umur panjang. and at that time,"we dont know what and how we would be?". I just smiled at them. and this last thing make us laugh.


Me : Masa tu mama jangan nak makan ikan masin dah. hehe
Mama : Nadia pun jangan makan udang byk byk dari sekarang.

(:


I pray to Allah, make me stronger. Mama and abah, I wanna be the reason why you are smiling and if you are crying because of the good thing, it is enough for me. I wanna make you proud. Semoga Allah panjangkan umur mama dan abah :) diberi kekuatan dan kesihatan yang baik:) Ameen.



Lots of love,
Nadia~

No comments: