Thursday, May 19, 2011

Untitled~





Heyya peeps.how are you? have a great life guys :)) seriously i wanna write and share about many things.where should i start ? -.- lol~ how fast time flies >.< its already 19th may! and i've to go back to nilai on 5th june :DD im still on holiday.hee :) i've so many things to do. and i've more than enough hours to rest as well as sleep. ngee :P

MOVIES
i mean i've copied so manyyy moviesss from some frens bfo holiday that day.and yet i've only watched 4/5. apalahh aina =.=

BAKING
i'm planning to make cakes and cookies.lol~ satu pun tak buat lagi. yea ea je aina ! huh >.< but but i did all the housechores everyday :P so never mind, i can still do my hobby! cooking :):D

HANGOUT
since im back last friday, i just went to metropolitan with Eein and Asya. manyy frens asked me for outing laaa, nk jumpaa laaa~but its not easy though! sorry la kpd awk2 yang saya x dpt penuhi permintaan itu. ermm,next time maybe :P

SCHOOL
ofcos my seseri. nak ambil sijil :P couldn't find the right time -.-

KUANTAN>KEDAH
im going to Kuantan for my sister graduation day. hohoho. im counting for my turn.awwwww.haishh aina >.< berangan.awak asasi pun tak habis lagi? lol~ and after that Kedah. my cousin's wedding :) best2~ tak sabar nak jumpaaa semua :P

TERENGGANU VS MIRI
since i've cancelled my plan to miri bcos of some reasons, im going to terengganu perhaps. hopefully jadilahh :)



till then . tata .
AINA  NADIAH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss seseri a lot!