Thursday, October 6, 2011

A beginning

Hello readers ♥♥♥
Good morning.So far, everything has been good to me. eventhough dah ada sikit-sikit rasa bosan. :( I think i should plan this long holiday very well, so that aina takde lah buang masa.LOL.






I'm thinking of to find a job rather than stay at home.but there goes, "nadia,duduk rumah je lah.along dah nak bersalin.nnt boleh tolong2 dia. bfo raya haji mama nak hanta nadia balik kampung." huehuehue.so, tapayah berangan la, aina. if u really wanna work, december nnt. >.< and bcos of that, i'm thinking of to bekerja dari rumah.get what i mean? tak faham pun takpe. hehe ;p


If after SPM two years ago, i did signed up for the Facebook account, rasanya nak buat TWITTER pulak.*lembap gila kau aina.org semua dah ada*still thinking of.I've finished unpack all my stuff.so the next things, 1.Kemas bilik 2.Baking 3. and and dunno.


p/s : Mahirah nak balik Mesir esok ;'( sempat jumpa sekali je kot. hmmppp

No comments: