Monday, October 17, 2011

The Maid Diary #2





Hello Mellow Yellow everyone :)
Finally, i did something interesting today :D
BAKING.




MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE

Its quite easy actually. I did it without using mixer and oven.Yeah, kukus sahaja :) simple.
All you need is the ingredients in the picture below ;p





Buttercup.Serbuk koko.Telur.Susu F&N.Gula halus.Tepung kek.
and if you want to know the details and the sukatan and how to make it,ask me :P






This is the cake selepas dikukuskan :)


Actually, the remaining of the cake i just pour it into a small cup. 
like cupcake.



This is the chocolate cake with the topping :)



and i dont know what happen to my cupcake. buruk dan hodoh rupanya >.<
but never mind this is my first try. after this, i'll do it again. Yeay me :D it is the same with that cake, i did pour the topping on it too :D


Yippie :P it may look tak cantik but believe me, it tastes good :) Chef Aina buatkan :P hehe.*PERASAN*  i am so happy sebab dah lama nak sgt baking tapi tak jadi-jadi.lol. so for those yg tgh bercuti mcm saya :P lets try people. peace out.




xoxo
Aina Nadiah.