Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When God tests you...


I believe semua manusia di dunia ini pernah diuji dan ujian Allah itu datang dalam pelbagai bentuk dan rupa. All we need to think is to be grateful to Allah S.W.T for all the times. He knows better than you know and he will never test you beyond the limit. He will never give the test on you if you are not capable to handle it. Anyhow, every problem has its solution.

Sometimes, in life we must think about other people rather than ourselves. Suddenly, I'm thinking of. not all the people in this world are lucky as I am. I may not be the luckiest person in this universe but I am still lucky. Just take a look at Somalia for example. The people-they are suffering, hunting food for life and the number of death is increasing day by day. Okay, tak payah pergi jauh-jauh sangat. Kita tengok dekat Malaysia sudah.

I came across to write about this because I always see and meet some people for instant at the supermarket or at the pavement out of the shop selling kerepek and sometimes they come, approaching you whenever you are having your meal at the restaurant or at the food court especially. Sometimes, we would say they are disturbing us. I always felt pity to them as they are trying very very hard to get money to survive. mungkin itu salah satu cara mereka nak cari rezeki but still I felt pity to them. What I do? Sometimes, I just buy what they sell walaupun aina tak la suka sangat.

One more thing, while I was walking at KL, to be exact along Jalan TAR to Jalan Masjid India, they will/must be some kids come to you, ask you to buy the cards they are selling like Ayat Kursi or any Quranic verses. To  me, they are too young to do such things with all the sympathy faces. One thing crossed my mind, are they still have parents or guardians? Instead of that, beggars can also be one of the example.

What we can do? I am not rich to help them as I am just a girl which is still bawah tanggungan ibubapa. I am still supported by my parents to buy anything, I am not working yet still young. Me, myself is still struggling with books to achieve my dreams and hopes. Dear readers, I am not asking you to help them or even give the solution.

It is just that, whenever or wherever I see them, I feel grateful as I have almost everything eventhough I didn't received everything I wanted. But I know Allah always give what I needed. From the other side, we see in a view of people who have and always get everything in their life.Are they really grateful with all the 'nikmat' Allah gives to them? Or it might make them far from Allah? Proud or rude? Take for example, when you succeed in examinations, win in any competitions, or whenever you fall sick, do you remember Allah? I know if we would like to discuss and elaborate about this, it can be too long. Just make it short and simple.

I am not perfect to give tazkirah or what regarding to this, but remembering each other is a MUST. Alhamdulillah, I am lucky that I had a chance to be in this institution as I can mingle with some friends who takes Islamic courses. So I can ask and refer to them dalam hal-hal berkaitan agama atau sesuatu yang tak pasti. Last but not least, this is a free post to remind myself and others as well. Lastly be grateful always, people!



.Aina Nadiah.

2 comments:

Nur Nafis said...

Aina, you are a nice person.

Aina Nadiah said...

Alhamdulillah.
you too Nafis, i know :)