Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eat your way to beauty



Hello everyone :) I have so many things on my mind and I will write it later when I really in a mood of blogging. In this post, I just would like to share something to be exact foods which can make you healthy and its all about health. I know I am no one, I am not a doctor-to-be or even a medical student -.- but I think it is fine to share something which can give benefit to myself and others :D


1) Greens
What i mean here is vegetables. I know some people who knows me well will laugh at me.haha. Broccoli for example are rich in iron, which help red blood cells carry oxygen to tissues. At least i eat spinach :DD


2) Fish
Our skin needs essential fatty acids. so eat fish instead of chicken to get most beautiful and well-moisturised skin :P


3) Oranges and Yellows
Okay, you can found it in fruits :) Caroots, oranges, mangoes, apricots and manyyyy mooorrreeeee. this kind of fruit provides beta-carotene, a free-radical fighter. Vitamin C also prevalent here which support elasticity to skin, and delaying the onset of wrinkles.


4) Yogurt
I suggest you to consume the low fat one :DD it is rich in good bacteria that help to keeps digestion and the skin in tip top health :P


5) Water
Just drink the plain one :) I think everyone knows this. So, make sure you are getting at least 8 glass of water a day.


Enough.dah macam doktor pulak.Have a nice day people.
When boredom strikes.....





AINA NADIAH :D

No comments: