Friday, October 14, 2011

Pretty ugly~



1. i am quite secretive about my feelings.


2. i miss my friends so terribly right now. whether my UIA-mates, seserian, smaklian or even my sksdian >.< i wish someday, someone will invent time machine which we could turn back to those days.(i know it will never happen)


3. when i get angry with someone, i just keep quiet. maybe some of close frens know how i will react. my facial expressions completely can shows that.


4. i listen to all genre of music. but i love songs about love, friendship and the catchy one :D


5. i am not a korean freak. i remembered when i watched the full episode of HANAKIMI bcos of aliah. haha


6. i am quite suck in games/sports. but i just love running :) anyways, i love to try :P


7. i love purple so much but i dunno why, Pink always caught my attention.


8. i love star gazing. and nnow i love rainbow too :)) and bau bila hujan. haha


9. i am someone who really scared to try new food. believe me. byk bnd yg saya tak makan. ex: nasi kerabu. hehe


10. I pernah sambut earth hour :) seseri,2009 :P we gathered at Dataran Wacana :DD


11. saya suka apa-apa yang berasaskan coklat :)


12. i am scared of CATS!


13. banana split / waffle with ice-cream on top are just so yummy ~


14. sometimes, i talk a lot.


15. daydreaming and imagine about the future always make me feel good :S


16. i have vcds of Autumn In My Heart.


17. lipat baju would be my preferrable chores :)


18. since i didn't eat sayur except bayam, my mum asked me to eat buah. A LOT!


19. Mira always call me 'pendek'


20. i love all the pictures in tumblr. but i dont have one >.<


21. i use two phones. nokia 6610, yg dah buruk and sony ericsson W595. tak canggih pun.


22. i love kids.


23. i enjoy cooking. but now, i would like to try making cupcakes. when laaaah?


24. i miss singing with Shrek. she will open my lyrics file and we'll start. dekat2 nak habis semester, we always sing if you're not the one :)


25. sometimes, you'll get hurt back when you try to be nice to everyone.


26. i love doing household chores with the music on


27. i want a family holiday. really holiday since everyone is busy. snorkeling jom! banana bot ke apa ke.


28. i wish all my dreams will come true and i can afford to buy what i wish for.


29. i wanna meet my girlfriends and my twin sister :)


30. i have never coupled. deserving my heart to someone.




again, when boredom strikes.
Love,
AINA NADIAH.

4 comments:

amal said...

nt da buat cupcake jgn lupa post laju ke Nilai ehh!;p heee

Aina Nadiah said...

amaaaaalll,mmg nak buat sgt2~ tp tak start2 jugak lagi :( susah nk post,better decide time, then kita jumpa :)) maybe aina boleh prepare buat :P wink3~

Nur Nafis said...

Eh, nasi kerabu sedap la!

Aina Nadiah said...

idk;p tak pernah cuba. bcos of the color. hehe