Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday and Kenduri :)

It was yesterday actually. haha. late post ^_^ lol, but who cares? Happy Birthday Firdaus :) pejam celik, pejam celik, adik dah besar. Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends. Its quite late i know. its better late than never kan :P since aina nak cerita pasal semalam :PP we just had a small celebration for adik at Pizza Hut, OU. I been there a year ago. lol. besar sangat2. tak larat jalan. hahahaha. a lot of people in the shopping mall with their own business. hehs, tak kesah pun -.-




Abg ngah said the chocolate cake from Berry's taste the same like my homemade cake :D
yeay, sama taraf la maknanya kan >.<




Actually bfo we went to One Utama, we went to kenduri kawen anak kawan abah, haha. nak jugak sebut panjang2. hehe. the wedding was held at one of the hall at Bandar Menjalara. yes, I passed by my old school. missing everything there. the food was good and we had a good time at the kenduri ;p luckily we met Nabil Raja Lawak with his wife. and yeah, tak lepaskan peluang, snaaaaap laaa kan :))








Enjoy the photos above :) introducing the one with pink tudung is my bro fiancee. our would be kakak ipar, mama daughter-in-law :D since my bro had engaged and is getting married soon, so the issues at my house always related to hubungan kekeluargaan, kahwin and macam2 lagi lah -.- but sometimes i really enjoy myself dengar mereka cakap hal itu dan ini :P 


and as for now, I just have to pray for my future, achieve my dreams, then find a good husband. and mama pesan semalam, "if you wanna marry someone who is really good and yg mcm mana nadia nak, you yourself kena jaga diri, improve yourself, buat elok2 in everything."

(:

No comments: