Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favourite TV show :)



At the moment all CFSIIUM students are trying their best to log in the portal. to check their results and so on so forth. not excluded me ;p and yet i've give up. later, I will try again :P plus minus, it has been more than 3 weeks i am on holiday :) to me it is sufficient for you to do anything. rest? sleep? enough!




However, with the presence of television :) my life is just so colourful like rainbow :D Since the cooking program has started, I watch it everyday. Definitely, MasterChef Malaysia :P They are talented and I adore their mentor sometimes. They can cook many dishes and just so you know, we dunno the taste. As usual, when we go to hotel or any 5 stars restaurant, the decoration really caught our beautiful eyes to taste it. If I were them, I cant do  like that, I said to my mum. it is like a pressure when the chef lalu depan pusing belakang when you want to do your work.lol. They come from various background and jobs but they still want to be a celebrity chef :) because they really love and have passion in cooking :P




Besides, I watched The Biggest Loser :D In this programme, I can see they are really determined to lose their weight. and finally they did it. but for us yang nak lose weight, we dont have to do like them. you can practice to jog, take less sugar and many other ways. but dont you ever try to take any slimming pills.!




xoxo,Aina Nadiah.

No comments: