Saturday, October 8, 2011

Memorabilia



Without any reasons, I keep on viewing all the photos that I save in my laptop. again and over again. thats the use of technology right :) it make our life easier. by clicking here and there, you can do whatever you want. The folder that I always open of course the photos of my foundation years in CFSIIUM, Nilai. My foundation really means to me. I learnt a many things. Sorry people, I think within this week I've shared quite a lot about my foundation.


*BEN ANNUAL GRAND DINNER*
ALSON KLANA HOTEL

~GLAM AND GLITTER~


yeah, thats me. wearing black kaften


make-up by Azue and Nadia. thank you :)

Band performance by Abu Dzar, Haziq and Sodh

suddenly, being selected by Acap to perform. HAHA


Dancing performance by Shauqi and the gang.
will share the video soon.

Ben sisters.



*LADIES NIGHT*

Alhamdulillah, i won the best hijabi with some others.







the prize was green checkered shawl.


*LENG LUI NIGHT*

~HIKAYAT SERIBU SATU MALAM~


Representing my hisbah :P When I was selected, I was thinking what to wear, does it suits the theme? Finally, as you can see I ended up with that outfit :D I really enjoy that night and the participants were awesome. And proudly to say my close friend, Nadia won the competition.




Enough I think. A lot of photos to be shared actually.
*LATER*


Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. 
And I wish on a star, that somewhere you are, thinking of me too.



Good night peeps.



AINA NADIAH.




2 comments:

nurul said...

suka pakai dress?? www.dresslover84.blogspot.com

Aina Nadiah said...

suka :))