Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boredom


Hey there.Assalamualaikum.

Since I'm on holiday, I have ample time to do what I want. Memang bahagia tapi lama-lama cuti pun tak best jugak >.< -haish, ni lah manusia,bila tak bagi cuti..u asked for moreee???- Bersyukurlah,aina! Enough sleeping i think. hehe. start to miss all my girlfriends. owh yea, since yesterday I've been watching all the videos by awesome Malaysian bloggers. and I know some of you may know and had followed them :)

They are :

Mat Luthfi
Anwar Hadi
Aiman Azlan

(links are not provided.huehuehue)


There are some more, but they are my favourite currently. the way they talk, share something are really good and awesome :) they amazed me and they are so brilliant. they got their own style to give opinion on certain issues and of course, mereka tak cakap kosong. for those who wants to watch their videos, just go to the youtube and type their name and you can enjoy it :))




"Just because I don't couple, 
it doesn't mean I'm stopping myself from falling in love". 


Salam Sayang,
Aina Nadiah




No comments: