Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October :)

Assalamualaikum & Hello,


Like what I've wrote in previous post, I'm home. I was so excited just now to be at home and I never thought that in less than 6 hours, I feel bored. I am alone in front of my laptop and just now I was skype-ing with one of my friend. Let me tell you a little bit/something about my life in Nilai. Insya'allah, I'll enroll at Gombak next January :) I AM NO LONGER FOUNDATION STUDENT. I hope everything will run smoothly.


I've been through quite a hard times last September and I am hoping October would be awesome. it was not easy though, suffering from fever for several times, flu and cough to the infinity. I get tired to consume all the medicine. Thank you dear friend for supprting and willing to help and accompanied me to meet the doctor. Okay about that but somehow, it did interrupting my study plan as I always fall asleep after take the medicine. and the last two week, suddenly my eye got swollen!(ada orang cakap ketumbit.sangat takut).


Nilai. the place where I studied for one and half year of my foundation. frankly speaking, i dislike Nilai at first :( because of the campus, class, facilities and so on so forth. mengada-ngadalah Aina. and after a month there, i started to fall in love with the place. First, we are free. maybe when the feeling of dislike Nilai is because I am still adapting myself there. My first semester was not really tough since I just took 3 subjects. Friends? what i can say, I enjoyed every single moment with new great and awesome friends from various state especially my dormmates. I guess you also know that we are so close. I love to hear their dialect.(Bahasa Sarawak, Kelantan, Utara) Hehe.


My second semester :) I realized that I should put extra effort to get better results. It wasn't easy. The subjects are quite difficult. Alhamdulillah, I survived finally :) and of course the bond between friends become stronger. My so-called short semester/semester 3 also wasn't that good. I've been through quite a lot of problems and hardships. in most of the times i was dealing with my feelings. and i did learnt something from it. Up until now, i keep reminding myself to change/improve.


My very last semester for me as a foundation student. Its quite good, be surrounded by supportive lecturers and cheerful friends. Tonnes of assignments and group works. Time passed by so fast and i can't believe, right now. my long holidays have started. Hoping for the best in everything. Dear fellas, happy holiday. and yang dah start degree tu, belajar rajin-rajin :) jangan lupa, nak pergi mana-mana, rojer saya :DD




Selamat malam.

12 comments:

amal said...

assalamulaikum!^_^
baru2 ni awak ad pegi UIA Nilai ehh ?:)past 2 weeks mcm tu ?

Aina Nadiah said...

waalaikumsalam :)
aina mmg belajar dekat uia nilai :P
kenapa?

amal said...

Ohh yeke! :) baru ni Amal pegi Nilai , jumpa bitu (kwn blog jgk) dkt situ. siap beli mkn lg kt tmpt korang.
ad nmpak muka mcm awk ^_^

amal said...

*pegi UIA Nilai

Aina Nadiah said...

ouh amal, aina kenal bitu :)
lps ni kalau nmpk, tegur aina okay~

amal said...

InsyaAllah , naty klu jmpa Amal tgur.
actually time nmpak muka mcm aina tu nk tgur sb notice dlm belog kan tp tkot slh org. cam muka jek , nma tak tahu. btw , enjoy ur holidays !^_^

Aina Nadiah said...

tq amal :)
i am sure amal dh start degree kan >.< all the best then :P
insya'allah, nnt kita jmp :D

amal said...

thanks;p
Alhamdulilah , already further my dgree! n have been through the 4 months holidays b4 pursuing back in study.
InsyaAllah , ad rezki jmpa nt!^_^

amal said...

ainaa , mmg sure sgt yg amal nmpk kt uia nilai bru ni Aina. bc yg post 'sisterhood' tuu. betul laa 23hb sept tu laa Amal singgh UIA jmpa bitu. then , bitu ad ckp tu bdk2 uia gombak :)hehe

Aina Nadiah said...

owh..mesti amal nmpk a group of us kaan :P
three of them uia gomabk~ mmg happy la kan dpt jumpa.kami roomate dulu :DD

Aina Nadiah said...

btw, ini pun aina akan menempuh cuti about 4 months. huh, tak tahu la mcm mna~ hope to know you better.

amal said...

mmg nmpak sangad!^_^ sb amal duduk dkt2 situ jaa.
ohh , patot laa. mmg nmpk suma muka happy2 time tu.
InsyaAllah , ukhwah fillah abadan abada ;)