Monday, October 31, 2011

Say HELLO again :)

Assalamualaikum and Cheers :)
♥♥♥ Hello people~

Last friday, I spent my time with my pretty girls, Amy and Iz. We were so excited to meet each other back. We always plan to go out together but at last tak jadi. so last week, we managed to hangout together :) yeay! I drove Iz's car to One Utama since Amy wanted to shop something there. and of course we captured a lot of photos since amy brought her baby DSLR :) hehe. Cekidaout yaww ~



This is us. Recently, Amy is so feminine. and Iz, the one with purple tudung :)
Aina juga yang tak berubah :D hehe.(makin tembam kot).lalalala



Amy and me :) Ke mana pun aina pegi, at last mesti jumpa aimi balik.
see ya> SRI DELIMA. SMAKL. then i left you for SESERI. 
after school,we got the same offer.
KOLEJ MATRIKULASI MELAKA. aina tak pergi. amy pergi for 3 weeks.
Aina masuk UIA~ then, Amy got an offer to UIA :) 



Amy and Iz :) they grow up together since theyare staying in the same neighbourhood area :)
Penat jalan2, stop dekat Baskin Robin :D



Mak Amy penah ckp, "pegi blaja mna2 pun, Aina msty jmp aimi last2"
hehe. takdir kami kot :D i missed spending time with you at your house.
Waiting until evening/ night for my parents to fetch me up.

The new Aimi Nadhirah :)
TAKEN okay!



At this shop, aina and iz :) we bought the same type of watch :P
hee~ 
masa ni amy and iz dah beli long skirt :) and me, new shawl :D

For the first time, Aina tawaf satu One Utama.
Amy bawak masuk kedai, kedai tu. hehe.



Izdyhar :) i dont really close to her. but since habis sekolah, kami jadi rapat :)
and yeah, nice to meet you again :P


Iz mmg mcm mamarazzi la hari tu :P
She loves Amy's camera.




Thanks for the day Amy and Iz :) I really had fun with you both.

I LOVE YOU.♥♥♥

Until we Meet again :)


xoxo, Aina Nadiah~


No comments: